miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

AIMP2 skins n___n... (En)

Hi hi ^^, a lot of time since my last entry to my blog TwT (Well, I think that if I no have something interesting to write, then is preferably I close my keyboard n,n)...

Well, I'm currently resting from drawing but I'm designing a few, then I open my aimp2se and... Oh my God!!!, the skinning was a little hard from I think on the begining @w@, anyway I got 2 skins that I feel are fine for display here ^___^...


4shared - divShare

Notes: because of I drop a bars from skin because of my original design, change horizontal size for playlist is just possible at bottom corners of itself ^x^...


4shared - divShare

Notes: some buttons are hidden (Because of color owO), anyway I loves the result ^w^... just maybe is very alike other shiny black skins, *sigh* TwT...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario